Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters in Lollipop, Berry Smoothie - Review, Swatches, Photos

More Revlon Lip Butters!

L to R: Lollipop, Berry Smoothie

Lollipop
Lollipop
Berry Smoothie
Berry Smoothie
L to R: Lollipop, Berry Smoothie
For a more detailed review on these lipsticks, you can view my original post here. General thoughts on the two shades photographed above - Lollipop is absolutely gorgeous, bright, and a fun reminder that warmer seasons will soon settle upon us! This shade, along with Gumdrop, receives more rotation in my makeup bag than the other butters. Berry Smoothie provides a nice sweep of color, but is quite subtle; given the moniker I expected a vibrant blast of pigment and was slightly disillusioned when it was not so. It is, however, one of the closest matches I've come across for my natural lip color, and it is a perfectly adequate everyday hue.

To reiterate, I love the soft, moisturizing formula on Revlon's Lip Butters, and massive props for the fact that the accompanying color selection is fresh, young, and merry - one of my favorite drugstore products! You can find them in CVS, Walgreens, etc. for about $7.49 each.

1 comment: