Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sephora Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencil - Sweet Beige - Review, Swatches

We've made it through another long, tedious Monday, yay!

I liked Sephora's Ultra Vinyl Lip Pencils ($12) so much, I purchased another one! (You can see the rest of my collection swatched and reviewed here)

Unlike the rest of the pencils I have, Sweet Beige is a light caramel neutral - nothing too crazy, great for everyday wear, but still with a nice kick in the form of a bit of subdued shimmer.  




Like the rest of Sephora's Lip Vinyls I tried, Sweet Beige goes on smooth and glossy and slick. I'm quite fond of the texture; it's almost refreshing! Unlike the other lipsticks this neutral is fairly hydrating, though I wouldn't go so far as to call it moisturizing. In my previous review I forgot to mention the scent of these pencils - a little plasticy, a little waxy, and slightly unpleasant. Fortunately, the smell is very faint and significantly more manageable after just a minute or two.


Hooray for another successful Sephora brand buy! Again, you may check out my thorough review of the Vinyl Lip Pencils here

Thanks for reading, and remember: only four more days until the weekend! (Gotta look on the bright side :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment