Thursday, September 27, 2012

NYX Round Lipstick in B52, Chloe, Snow White, Stella - Review, Photos, Swatches


B52, a neutral nude with a hint of pink:

Chloe, a frosty (but not obnoxiously so) fuchsia with an iridescent violet sheen:

Snow White, a deep, deep red with brown undertones:

Stella, a glossy light to medium pink:

L to R: Stella, B52, Chloe, Snow White
What's beautiful about NYX lipsticks is that, because of the low price, I can experiment with shades I most certainly would never regularly wear (Snow White, I'm lookin' at you!) and stash them in case of a costume party, etc. All of these colors were smooth and easy to apply, though Stella was a bit drying. Most B52 swatches I have seen show the pink-ness of this lipstick, which I believe is more true to life; unfortunately it pulls way more nude on my skin tone! Similarly, Snow White looks a little more brick/brown on me than I have seen on other sites. Ah well, such is life!

Overall, these are a great value with a solid formula. See my previous review here for a more in-depth analysis and more swatches! NYX Round Lipsticks are available at Ulta and at various e-tailers such as Cherry Culture.

Thanks for Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment