Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Lush Lacquer Peace Love Polish, Oopsie Daisy - Review, Photos, Swatches

A couple of beautiful and fun indies from Lush Lacquer! These bright, colorful lacquers are a tribute to the passing of summer and the last vestiges of warm, sunny weather. (Boo!) I'm not looking forward to winter, but at least I'll have these to remind me of cozier, sunnier days. Both are swatched with three coats.

Peace Love Polish, a warm pink jelly with multi-colored hex and square glitter -

Oopsie Daisy (cute name!), a shimmery baby blue base with multi-color and holo hex glitter, along with yellow flower pieces!

Peace Love Polish is so... squishy! The base is a perfect vibrant pink, just a stitch from being neon but not quite crossing that line. I had no application issues and the formula was smooth, distributing glitter fairly evenly. Oopsie Daisy is a stunning garden of colorful glitter in a shimmery light blue base. I did have to fish out the yellow flowers, but is wasn't hard. I love both of these.

Lush Lacquers are available on their etsy store here for $8.75 each. Mini sets are also available. Which indie brands do you love?

1 comment:

  1. These are such fun! The Oopsie Daisy one is confusing me a bit since one of my favorite indie brands is Oopsie Daisies Nail Polish. :)

    ReplyDelete