Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nostalgic Nail Lacquer The Brain - Review, Photos, Swatches

Today I have for you a lovely polish, The Brain, by an equally lovely brand, Nostalgic Lacquer.

(Also, randomly, this is my first time testing out my new jellyish silicon keyboard cover; it's SQUISHY! Squishysquishysquishy :D )

On an actual relevant note, this is part of Nostalgic Lacquers Saturday Detention collection, inspired by the movie 'The Breakfast Club'. While I've never seen the film (I know, sacrilege in some circles), I can appreciate a beautiful nail color when I see it. And The Brain truly is one. Swatches are two coats, I believe, but possibly three; I sometimes have the attention and memory of a gerbil...


I adore the sunshine yellow base and the bright cerulean glitter - what a spectacular combo! No application issues, nice formula.

This polish and others from Nostalgic Nail Lacquer are available at their shop here for $9.75 each. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment