Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Once Upon A Polish Scuttle - Review, Photos, Swatches

I have another indie brand for you today! Once Upon a Polish offers unique colors inspired by fairy tales.  The first shade I tried of the order I placed was Scuttle, named after the seagull from Disney's 'The Little Mermaid'. (I am reminded of the cute little scene where Scuttle tries to check an unconscious Eric's pulse by pressing Eric's foot to his ear!) Scuttle is a light gray jelly with black and white multi-sized hexagonal glitter. Lovely. 


Three Coats
Two coats over one coat Zoya Dove
Macro!
Obviously I can offer nothing but the highest praise for Scuttle. Such a classic, chic combination (black, gray, white) that stays fun and youthful with the addition of glitter. I kept this manicure on for a full week, which is astounding considering how many polishes I own! Further proof that Scuttle is absolute love and gorgeousness. You should scuttle on over (see what I did there? 8D) to the Once Upon a Polish's Etsy shop and check out the current offerings!


0 comments:

Post a Comment