Saturday, July 14, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Green With Envy, Go-Go Green - Swatches, Photos, Reviews

You may have seen a display at your drugstore of the new Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquers. I picked up a few the other day, and swatched my two greens so far:

Maybelline Color Show in Green With Envy, a pale sea-green creme:

Go-Go Green, a bright yellow-tinged grass green:

Both were swatched with two coats. Color me ultra-impressed with the formula! These were super creamy and pigmented, very nearly one-coaters. The consistency is fantastic - neither runny nor goopy, streak-free (the blemish you see on my pointer finger is an unfortunate tear in my nail and nothing to do with the polish itself), and easy to control with the brush. I'm not exaggerating when I say this is probably the best drug-store formula I have tried. The colors are gorgeous, and I particularly love Go-Go Green for the summer. Especially for the $4.99 price tag, these new Maybelline polishes are an excellent buy!

I have a couple more shades to show you in the near future (one which has a funky matte-/rubberiness going on), and I have high expectations based on these two colors. Can't wait!

Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquers are available at drugstores for $4.99 each.

Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment