Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fourth of July Manicure (Oh, and I'm back!)

Back from a hiatus! Thanks for your patience - Life took a hectic turn a couple months back, but I feel I'm in the position to get back to providing you with all things pretty and shiny (hopefully!). Let's kick things off with my Fourth of July manicure:


It's looking rough because A.  it's nearly a week old, and B. I put my hands through the grinder (figuratively) daily at work and because of rock climbing. The accent nail is one coat of Zoya's Delilah under two coats of Julep's America, a gorgeously patriotic red, blue, and silver glitter. The rest of my nails feature nail wraps from Incoco. They are super easy to apply and I've experienced them lasting two weeks with minimal wear.

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment