Friday, November 4, 2011

Sugarpill ChromaLust Loose Eyeshadow in Magpie, Darling, Stella, Weekender - Photos, Swatches

Whew, glad this terribly hectic week is over! I'm currently hanging on the couch (I literally haven't been able to muster the energy to get up for the last couple of hours), watching a Criminal Minds marathon. Ultra-cool Friday night, I know 8D Unfortunately I'll be working all through the weekend (boo), but I hope you have something fun on the docket! :)

Today I wanted to feature a fantastic indie brand, Sugarpill, founded and currently run by the talented Amy. I've never been stuck by any overwhelming urge to purchase the pressed eyeshadows (I've read excellent reviews, but I already own some high-quality bright eyeshadows), but I was intrigued by the new-ish ChromaLust Loose Eyeshadows!

How cute is the little box?? Even the packaging looks like it's on a sugar high!
I ordered the loose eyeshadows in Darling, Magpie, Stella, and Weekender, though I wanted them all!

Darling
Magpie
Stella
Stella, again (gorgeous!)
Weekender
So rich, shimmery, deep, and, priced at $12, you get 5 grams of product (another indie brand, OCC, sells 2.5 grams at $12). 5 grams will last quite some time, and is definitely a generous offering on Sugarpill's part. Swatches -
Top to Bottom: Weekender, Stella, Darling, Magpie


All swatches are over Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. Ugh, beautiful, and for my first experience with Sugarpill I'm veeeery impressed!

That's all for tonight (bed time!). Thanks for reading!

1 comment: