Friday, August 17, 2012

Nicole by OPI I Love You Cherry Much - Photos, Review, Swatches

Today I have an oldie(ish) but goodie, one of my very very favorite reds - Nicole by OPI I Love You Cherry Much! This is a Target exclusive. It's a bright red shimmer (with large shimmer, if that makes sense?) that reminds me of cherry candy. It also freaks my camera out so that I can't focus to get very good photos, boo.


Formula is smooth and perfect, and truly this is a lovely polish. Props to Nicole by OPI for making a red that I actually find interesting enough to wear regularly :D! I believe lacquer is from the Fall 2011, but is still available. It's worth checking out, even for you non-traditional polish lovers -this color has a kick to it. Definitely not your grandmother's red (unless your grandma is Grandma Opal from 'Doug' - my favorite childhood show! ;).


0 comments:

Post a Comment